Mumi&Bubi Solids Starter Kit
Mumi&Bubi Solids Starter Kit – Basic Information
- 2 x premium stackable compact baby food freezer trays with lids
- 42oz capacity, each tray has 21 x 1oz (2 tablespoons) cubes for maximum storage
- Step-by-step home-made baby food recipe e-guide with 27 recipes to get you started
- Easy-out cubes, press on one end and frozen cubes simply slide out
- Made in New Zealand, dishwasher-safe, certified BPA-free, PVC-free
- Save time, freeze up to 42 cubes, or mix and match.
- Save space in your freezer with the unique stackable freezer tray design.
- Snug fit; trays and lids lock on, eliminating spills, contamination and freezer burn.
- Easy-out cubes; simply press on one end of a cube and it will slide out the other end. No need to twist the freezer tray.
- Dishwasher and Freezer safe.
- Take up less freezer space than ice cube trays.
- Low profile makes it easy to fit into even crowded freezer.
- Specially designed for freezing baby food.
- Clear lid and body keeps contents easily visible.
- Not microwave safe.
- The baby food does not spread easily from cube to cube as it does with traditional ice cube trays. However, this also makes removing each cube easier than traditional trays.
- Brushing the insides of the tray with coconut oil before filling with puree seems to make the frozen cubes slide out easier. This way, the trays are really easy to clean too, with hardly any residue left behind. Spay can oils may be even easier to use for this purpose.
Customer Reviews Summary
Over 83% of the 189 customer reviews are very positive, with comments praising this product as an improvement over storing baby food in ice cube trays. People liked how slim the trays were and how that, in combination with the close fitting lids, made for a container that was easy to fit into even crowded refrigerators. The 1 once portion size was praised and the associated fact that you can fit a lot of portions in a small flat area.
Some people had issues with cracking and difficulty with removing the frozen food from the trays containers.
These Mumi&Bubi kits are potentially useful to people who make homemade baby food and want to store it in 1 ounce portion sizes. These containers would probably be superior to ice trays for this as they compress a larger number of portions into a skinny, lidded package. Should be easy to fit into most freezers. 42, one ounce containers will store about 1.32 quarts of baby food. As with many plastics these containers can not be heated in the microwave. Also they will have more of a tendency to crack than glass equivalents.
The following graphic is based on data obtained date. For current review information click on it or the link below.
Click here for more product information.
Mumi&Bubi Solids Starter Kit, 42 x 1oz Cubes In Two Compact Baby Food Freezer Storage Trays, Plus Free e-Recipes Review
Well made, portion control baby food containers.