Fresh N Freeze 2 oz. Reusable Baby Food Containers 12-Pack
Fresh N Freeze 2 oz. Reusable Baby Food Containers – Basic Information
- 12 pack of 2 oz. containers. Store 3 cups of homemade baby food.
- Screw on lids are easy to get on and off and stay on tight.
- Dishwasher, freezer, microwave and refrigerator safe.
- Includes 7″L x 4 3/4″W stacking tray.
- Store, freeze, transport, heat, serve and clean all just one container per meal.
- Made of BPA Free plastic.
- Cups stack tightly.
- Screwed on lid is very tight.
- Great for carrying around homemade baby food throughout your day. Lids don’t pop off.
- Inexpensive for optimized portion controlled storage.
- Easy to store the empties.
- 1 and 2 ounce measuring marks.
- Shipping can cost more than containers if you live in Alaska or Hawaii.
Customer Suggested Tips
- For older children, fill with fruit puree, insert an ice cream stick and you can make fruit pops.
- The best place to keep these are in the freezer door. That way they are at the right temperature and they will not fall and break when you open your freezer.
- If you must feed baby in the car and are worried about spilling, you can use the lid as a base (pop the container into the lid) so that you have a wider base and the container will not tip over as easily.
- Don’t overfill when freezing food in them.
- Get a wax pencil so you can label them.
Customer Reviews Summary
This is one of the those products with a wide spread of reviews. You may want to review them yourself. Over 76% of the 216 customer reviews are very positive, with many of them very enthusiastic. Owners praised the screw on tops, the way the cups stack snugly, don’t leak, easy to store.
Negative reviewers seem to a have the opposite experience of the many positive reviews. Lids leaked and did not stay on tightly. Plastic cracked with frozen and dropped on the floor. Our review of these reviews indicates many of the problems seem to come from not using them properly.
These are relatively inexpensive containers, that have been designed specifically for individual baby food portions. They are made from light plastic but have two nice design features that make them worth considering. They snap into each other for tight stacking (before not after freezing) and they have a screw on lid that most users found worked very well in keeping them secure.
The following graphic is based on data obtained date. For current review information click on it or the link below.
Click here for more product information.
Fresh N Freeze 2 oz. Reusable Baby Food Containers 12-Pack Review
Handy reusable freezer 2oz proof baby food containers